Sunday 23 March 2014

Visualisations

I have drawn and digitally edited some designs of my chair and Ottoman to create visualisations of what they may look like when they are complete. I intend to keep the designs quite simple with the use of two of three yarn colours.

Below are the chair designs. I have actually painted the chair the Copenhagen blue heritage colour which is the colour the design on the right hand side is. I have further to explore with my design and material ideas so the fabric for this is yet to be chosen. 



Below now are the designs for my ottoman, I think that the variations show that It may look different depending on how much pattern I want within the final fabric used. I think that I need to incorporate the Copenhagen blue colour into the yarn choice for my ottoman so that the furniture pieces match.





No comments:

Post a Comment