Tuesday 25 February 2014

Paris inspiration

So this weekend I got back from a trip to Paris which I went on with the University to go to Premier Vision and other areas of Paris that may have inspired me and given me some useful information and influences to design from. 

Below are two images that I took in a haberdashery where we went on the first evening in Paris, The colours within the images suit my colour palette 'to a tee'. The only separation of the colours in these images is that I will be adding a hint of pink to brighten and highlight my designs. I will also be using cream and grey tones as bases of my designs.



 Paris really inspired me, not just through the colours I found in this shop but through the delicate patterns within their architecture that reminded me of lace and also how different their culture is to ours even though they aren't that far from England.

I took many photos within my time in Paris and I will be looking into these with depth to pull out shapes and patterns that I can draw from and create designs of my own that work within my project title. The colour palette is just the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment